Bratislava, Slovak Republic, on September 11 - 13, 2013
(XXVIIIth Colloquium of Danubian Countries on Natural and Artificial Ageing of Polymers)
Launched in 1967 by four relevant institutes from Austria, Czechoslovakia, Hungary and Yugoslavia, the Colloquia of Danubian Countries have been the only exclusive meetings in the field of natural and artificial weathering of polymers for more than 40 years. Relaunched as EWS they have attracted a broader scope of attendees.
In the tradition of these colloquia, the EWS is a meeting point for experts from industry and academia to learn from each other. The main topics in 2013 will be:
• Weathering of Polymeric Products – Plastics and Coatings
• Determination, Simulation and Effects of Relevant Climatic Quantities
• New Test Procedures and Devices
• Weathering Reference Materials
• Analysis of Polymer Degradation
• Service-Life Prediction
The European Weathering Symposium is being organised on behalf of CEEES by the
German Society for Environmental Engineering GUS (Gesellschaft für Umweltsimulation)
and supported by the Polymer Institute, Slovak Academy of Sciences.